The successful candidate will be energetic and enjoy working directly with clients and AXIS team members and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Perform Non-Destructive Testing, including MT, PT, UT, XRF and visual Inspections
- Complete appropriate reports for the inspections performed.
- Communicate with the rest of the inspection team to ensure job completion.
- Enhance and encourage teamwork among other NDT Technicians.
- Ensure a complete understanding of the applicable codes and standards for a specific inspection.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Confidence in using a tablet
- Detail orientedness
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to be a solutions provider
Job Types: Contract and permanent positions available. – Please indicate in email, which position you are applying for.
Please submit resumes to HR@axisinspection.com. No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted.