Axis inspection started initially with engineers as a part of the company, throughout the years, changes were made and we were left as an inspection service. We have spent the years since working with consulting engineers and firms. Most recently we have partnered up with ProForma Engineering to offer Engineering Services. ProForma’s team of 17 competent Engineers, designers and support staff are an incredible resource for us and our clients. Pro-Forma has three welding engineers on staff, four mechanical engineers and a metallurgist with a wide variety of experience, primarily in the industrial mechanical and welding industry. ProForma is able to help our clients’ needs with four main services:
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
- Hoppers and Silos
- Atmospheric storage tank
- Highway equipment
- Pressure equipment and devices
- Prepares detailed project estimates, schedules and construction work scopes
- Specializes in industrial mechanical installations, with partners for large electrical and structural projects
- Experienced in pipe trades, fabricators and manufacturers to both develop data sheets and improve welding processes
Crane inspection and Certification Services
- Power jacks Lifting and Positioning Solutions equipment available for rent or sale
- Designed fixtures and equipment for lifting, rotation, assembly, or adjusting the welding position of parts in the manufacturing sector.
If you don’t think what you need done is on this list, don’t hesitate to phone or email them, they are able to do so much more than what made it on this list. You can check out more about them and their services on their website here.