The successful candidate will be energetic and enjoy working directly with clients and AXIS team members and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Assistance with developing estimates and proposals
- Updating and preparing corporate CV documents and prequalification package
- Coordinating documents for bid packages
- Assistance with technical reports
- Follow up on outstanding projects
- The front line of client interaction and contact
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Access would be an asset.
- Excellent writing skills in reports, proposals and email correspondence
- Confidence with telephone conversation skills
- Detail orientedness
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to be a solutions provider
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please submit resumes to HR@axisinspection.com. No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted.